Friday, May 19, 2006

Homesick

I really miss Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting left for the Philippines today. I reckon I won't see him til fall, at the earliest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting needs to get her bootooshkey to Nashville so we can "do Music City" together.

Sometimes life can be a big huge Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting that runs circles around you, laughing and throwing dung.

I miss home. What I'd give to see a Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or to enjoy the simplicity of Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But I'm happy where I am. (I'd take a picture of it but Coty STILL has my digital...*cough cough*). I love my internship at CCM and I am learning many things from the people and places I am around. I just really, really want to land a part time job by Monday. Is that too much to ask?

Hm. Let's just said my faith is being stretched. And so are my "meeting people" skills. I thank God that He is faithful...and that He has showed me that I am in the center of His will.

Love to all.
*Rach*

~all photos by me (with the exception of the monkey-I wish!)~

1 Comments:

Blogger supersimbo said...

whoa......the sun/tree pic........amazing! found you via my man shauns blog!! great pics...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home