Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thoughts on parting ways...

Now it's time for moving on
Race the sun to the horizon
Watch the new day come alive
Because it's time for moving on

***

Life is full of bittersweet moments. Bidding farewell is such sweet sorrow. To my Nashville friends, thank you for all you have invested into me and challenged me to learn. I have a feeling I will be back with you sooner than later, but for now, I must say goodbye.

In the words of Sarah Deane..."But you're not moving on from Nashville, you're just taking a year off from it and will be back!" Prophecy? Perhaps. :)

All my love, Nashville.
Rachel

2 Comments:

Blogger *The Blogstar said...

Yes....to your question.

C

5:25 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yay!...to your response.

:) Thank you Chad, let me know if you have anything more, even if it's not worship related, I can send it up to the right people.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home