Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kill Your iPod, Find Your Walden

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For those of you who are not aware, I am a section editor for Relevant Magazine's online edition. The latest article in my section was written by my friend Joe, and I think it is quote worthy of being noted. If you so desire, you can find it here.

In a culture saturated and overflowing with media and distraction, it is so pivotal to "find our Walden" and get down to the nitty gritty with God (read in a Nacho Libre voice, if you will.) Yes. I know. I'm not that funny. And that's okay with me.

All that aside, please. Go and read this. Post a comment (here or on the site). Feedback is what makes the world go 'round.

*Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home