Friday, December 21, 2007

Publish'd

Hello friends. Some of you may have noticed my latest article up on RELEVANTmagazine.com. If you haven't visited there yet, feel free to check it out. You should note that it's an expanded version of my recently written piece entitled "Held" (retitled for Relevant's purposes).

While you're there, I really encourage you to look around a bit, maybe hit the blogs or join a thread on the message boards, or just enjoy the content and the amazing line up for music vids they have.

I love me some Relevant, and I'd like to share the love!

Merry Christmas, guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Great piece Rachel. Thanks. I left a comment at Relevant.

11:00 PM  
Blogger cool dad said...

God loved us first and always will. Another good reminder for Christmas. Thanks!!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home