Friday, December 07, 2007

Right on time!

My best friend, Luci, is due to have her baby today. A little girl (and their first child)! Apparently this little tike is punctual, because Luci's in the hospital now and in the early stages of labor. YIKES! I'll be there on my lunch hour and promptly after work.

Here she is at 39 weeks, blooming and beautiful:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please pray, since this is their first child. Luz sounded a little scared on the phone and definitely in a lot of pain. It comes with the territory, I suppose, but she sure could use those prayers, especially from those of you who have gone through this process.

Thanks, guys! I'm so excited for all this! You can bet I'll be posting pictures of the new arrival this weekend. What a beautiful day it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home