Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Longbrake

The long awaited photography of Joshua Longbrake is now for sale online! You have no idea how excited I am to see this happen for him. Josh has written for my section on relevantmagazine.com for a while now, and though I have not met him personally, it has been fun to hear pieces of his journey as he blogs and photographs life as he knows it. Here is one of my personal favorite photos (used by permission):

Photobucket

You can visit his site here to purchase prints or canvases of his work. The site has everything you'll need. And while you're at it, you should check out his Flickr for more photos and his blog for your reading enjoyment.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger cool dad said...

Great news!! Thanks for sharing his talent with us.

9:01 AM  
Blogger cool mum said...

Stream of thoughts on seeing the small version of this photo:

1. Oh my goodness, this little girl carries around a picture of her Compassion sponsor everywhere she goes!

2. Cool Dad and I haven't sent our Compassion girl a letter, much less a photo, in AGES. BAD sponsors.

3. Okay, I'm going online RIGHT NOW to find the address for letters again...

On looking at the larger pic, I think the girl is holding a photo of herself. But oh well, it was a great reminder for me to think of someone other than myself for a second. And a beautiful photo of course. This is my favorite from his online portfolio.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home