Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mayhem Ensues...

I have won another friend over to blogger! Drumroll please...

Luci! Or more so, the Lampe family.
Photobucket

So my two best friends are on my blogroll, and I find that it is a happy day indeed. Stay tuned to her blog for their adventures as new parents and also as very talented musicians. They hope to move to Nashville within the year (and perhaps I will follow), and I can only imagine Luci's musical career will continue to grow from there.

If you'd like, you can peruse her music myspace here.

Welcome to blogger, my dearest Luci!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mami Lampe said...

There is so much coolness going on in your blogs! Teach me, master!

12:07 PM  
Blogger cool dad said...

Welcome, Lampes! We'll be checking you guys out. Oh, and congratulations!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home