Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ye Olde Relevant Podcast

My MS Paint prowess at its best...

Photobucket

And again...

Photobucket

This is a namless (as of yet) whale shark, so kindly introduced and inspired by the editorial crew on Relevant Magazine's weekly podcast. It's a hilarious, ongoing joke they have, and I must say, Adam Smith does a great impression of this friendly fish. I got inspired after listening to the latest podcast last night and put these illustrations together. They may not make much sense to non-listeners, but I think they may be good for kicks either way.

If you're totally lost right now, you should remedy that by becoming a listener of the greatest podcast on the face of the planet.

1 Comments:

Blogger cool dad said...

I haven't yet listened to a Relevant podcast, but that excellent art makes me want to hear it now!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home