Monday, February 04, 2008

Old Blue

After five years of faithfully working and ocassionally cussing at me...my laptop finally gave out. It hardly stays on for more than 30 seconds, but we managed to get it all backed up. Which is good because my life pretty much would have ended if I lost my work that is on there. (It's been too long since I last backed it up...lesson learned!)

So I'm finally caving in and getting one of these. Sure beats a clunky old Dell.

It is a long story earmarked by God's faithfulness, really. I'd tell it all but the details might be boring. All that to say, I am both humbled and grateful at the way He always steps in and provides for me...especially when I think I have it all under control.

Good thing it's not about me, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger cool mum said...

Congrats on the new laptop!

10:25 AM  
Blogger cool dad said...

so is the Mac switch worth it?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home