Sunday, March 23, 2008

Summer and Starlight

Photobucket

I cannot resist any longer...my dear friend Justin has been adding quite a many songs to his repertoire of legendary tunes lately. He is currently residing with some pretty hip kids out at the Contemporary Music Center on Martha's Vineyard, and I think it has given him some fuel for recording more. He is almost done with his latest EP, entitled "Hey, Rube." Justin and I worked at the same camp for a few summers. He has been a good friend that I have seen almost every time I go home to Michigan (sadly not this last time, considering his current east-coast-dwellingness/general radness). Here are a few photos I snapped of him on one of those visits. Yes, he is that cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So if you feel like hearing some good natured, thought-provoking indie goodness...check him out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger tmamone said...

Hey, I like this! Thanks for the link.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home