Thursday, July 10, 2008

Change[d]

I came back from my trip to Colorado changed. Something about the thin air of the mountains has settled deeply inside me. I feel as though I met God all over again at 12,000 feet. I left my heart (and discovered it) on a boulder in the clouds at the top of Trail Ridge Road.

I hit the ground running once I got back, but I have quite the story to tell in words and photos. Soon enough, for all your 13 faithful readers waiting with bated breath, there will be a post of epic proportions.

And I mean epic.

2 Comments:

Blogger cool dad said...

I'm looking forward to it!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Biscuet said...

13 readers or 13,000... your words are still valuable. I love how traveling changes people. It leaves it's mark and propels us to living differently wherever we call home. Trail Ridge Road changed me too so i can't wait to read your stories of change and newness.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home