Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Abide.

I stepped outside this morning to a gentle rain. I love this weather.

//

Photobucket Image Hosting

Recently, I launched a new photography site and also a new photoblog (for those of you who don't have Flickr accounts). Some of you may recall that I originally launched my photography under the name "Oklahoma Sky." Upon reconsideration, and after some thought, prayer and inspiration, I settled on the name Abide Photography. I plan to tell the story of that process in the near future.

All this is quite exciting for me, actually! There is still a lot of design and content in the works...but stay tuned and feel free to peruse what I have posted so far on both sites.

Cheers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Day said...

Rachel - thanks for clicking through on to my blog. I sent los a twitter and really didn't think he would post that on his site - because I'm not one of the cool kids...yet.

I looked at some of your pics and I like your style. Then again I'm not a photographer. :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

@ chris day: I'm not a cool kid, either. And thanks for props on the photography. You don't have to be a photographer to know what you like. =)

2:21 PM  
Blogger mackenzie said...

I'm excited to see more of your photography. Love love it.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

@mackenzie: I'm a fan of yours, as well! Thank you for the kind words.

11:26 PM  
Blogger cool mum said...

welcome back rachel, we missed you!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home