Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Little Afternoon Banter...

I got inspired today and thought to pose a quite, um, hard-hitting question to a random selection of my friends. Here is the question, in all its splendor:

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?

And the replies:

John
About 3 bushels an hour.

Kitt
Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick the woodchuck. It would never chuck again.

Kevin
More than some but less than others.

Matt
None. No one could chuck Norris.

Simon
Oh my, that's deep. I can't just give you an answer just like that. I'll have to ponder it for a while. Perhaps pray about it.

Amber
Endless amounts.

Megan
Absolutely none. Chuck Norris would more than likely chuck the woodchuck.

Rhema
The whole Red Wood forest!

//

[Update]

Here are a few more to add the mix, as seen via my Facebook note of a similar nature.

Larry
?norris chuck could chuck wood a if chuck chuck wood a would wood much How

Ben
No wood chuck could Chuck Norris, it would break its teeth on his sinewy goodness.

Jessica
I don't know, but I did eat squirrel meat once.

Rhema (again)
And I ate quail eggs once.

James (currently living it up in France)
You can eat kangaroo in France...

Matt S (favorite!)
It depends. If the woodchuck got on a train heading west from New York at 9:52am, and Chuck Norris got on a train heading east from Chicago at 12:42pm, and both trains were traveling at 52 mph (average), then if the size of the woodchuck's train (the cargo amount of wood to chuck) is inversely proportional to the velocity of Chuck Norris' fist upon arrival, and...and...ohh...

[I have the best friends! ha ha]

//

So tell me...what would your answer be?

1 Comments:

Blogger tmamone said...

Chuck Norris chucks both wood and woodchucks.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home