Monday, May 11, 2009

Redemption Taking Hold

Hello friends and faithful readers,

Starting this Sunday, I will officially be a Kansas City girl! I am joining up with the team at the U.S. headquarters of 24-7 Prayer (not to be confused with IHOP, for those of you familiar). Essentially, I will be living as a missionary. I'll be writing loads of stories and working on the communication side of things for the Campus America initiative, which is a thriving part of the greater 24-7 network. It is an immense blessing and honor to join in this movement that is largely global and expanding rapidly. Although I'm sad to bid my current community here in Oklahoma farewell and to pack up the last five years of my life, God is certainly behind all this and changing me rather deeply in the process.

So, in honor of this new season in life, I felt it appropriate to start a new blog. From now on, you can find me here. I look forward to having you all along for the journey.

-r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home